It was found that corona test gives report as corona positive even having mild cold- cough. After all, why is it happening – we don’t have too much time to discuss and research on this. So beware of Corona’s negative and positive game . Do self-testing without falling into first check.
Here are the ways of self – testing . By following these you can test by yourself easily:
- Smell a fragrant flower or scented thing. If the aroma is coming , you are negative.
- Eat Jaggery. If you feel it sweet then you are nagative.
- Hold your breath for 30 seconds. If successful in doing so, you are negative.
According to a latest report by a leading American professional association of medical specialists, a loss of smell and taste are the symptoms of Covid-19 infection. The virus lowers our smelling and tasting power. Know more about this.
About Corona Rapid Test:
A rapid Test Kit for corona examination has been launched in every government hospital. The Kit is available for suspicious patients with symptoms, mild symptoms, or even without symptoms, also for testing people with close contact of infected patients and people under quarantine control. In this test sample is collected via nose.This test gives result within 10 minutes. The Chance of the accurate corona test result through this kit is only 30% to 40%.
Corona Serious symptoms are:
- difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement
Incase you feel any symptoms ,go and consult to a doctor.
As for now, you can do following things to be safe and keep safe others:
- Always wear a mask in public place.
- Wash your hand often with soap and water or use sanitizer especially after using bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Try to stay at home and take rest if you feel unwell.
- Avoid travel as much as possible.
Hope this blog will help you.
For more updates kindly visit our website.
- I love to shape what I think and feel. I like to give advice to peoples about relationship and life. Interested in writing, composing poems, exploring new things.
Latest Post by this Author
- FestivalNovember 12, 2020Let’s Celebrate Deepawali With New Ideas
- NewsSeptember 26, 2020Veteran Playback Singer S.P.Balasubramanyam Passed Away At 74 in Chennai.
- TutorialSeptember 5, 2020Selenium WebDriver: How To Download And Install.
- TechnologyAugust 26, 2020Software Testing: Should We Choose As a Career?