This is the very sad news for all music lovers, as one of the legends and veteran playback singer S.P.Balasubramanyam passed away at 74 in Chennai on 25 Sep 2020.
He was suffering from COVID 19.was admitted to MGM Healthcare on August 5 and had been on life support due to his extremely critical condition in the last few days.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday condoled his death.
“With the unfortunate demise of Shri SP Balasubrahmanyam, our cultural world is a lot poorer.
A household name across India, his melodious voice and music enthralled audiences for decades. In this hour of grief, my thoughts are with his family and admirers. Om Shanti,” PM Modi said in a tweet.
S.P.Balasubramanyam was born on 4th June 1946. His birth name was Sripathi Panditaradhyula Balasubrahmanyam.
He started his career in 1966 and worked actively until 2020. He was a great playback singer and music director. The 74 years old sang over 40,000 songs in his entire career.
He was also a recipient of the Padma Shri (2001) and Padma Bhushan (2011) from the Government of India.
We have lost such a gem. He will always be in our memories through his voice.
- I love to shape what I think and feel. I like to give advice to peoples about relationship and life. Interested in writing, composing poems, exploring new things.
Latest Post by this Author
- FestivalNovember 12, 2020Let’s Celebrate Deepawali With New Ideas
- NewsSeptember 26, 2020Veteran Playback Singer S.P.Balasubramanyam Passed Away At 74 in Chennai.
- TutorialSeptember 5, 2020Selenium WebDriver: How To Download And Install.
- TechnologyAugust 26, 2020Software Testing: Should We Choose As a Career?