Wash your whiskers 2-3 times a week, with men’s natural shampoo. this will keep your whiskers clean, smelling great and remove sweat or excess oil in whiskers.
Have patience and leave your whiskers untouched for 4-6 weeks. This process will allow the hair to grow in evenly. choose appropriate time to grow your whiskers.
After growing your beard to a required length,it is time for a trim to get your favourite style. always pick a style that suits your face. trim your whiskers with scissor or trimmer.
Invest in a multi faceted tool called beard brush. It helps to distribute natural oils throughout the whiskers. it help to exfoliate the skin underneath your whiskers. it also pulls debris from the whiskers.
To keep your whiskers soft and shiny, use a beard oil to hydrate and condition it. oil helps in preventing itchiness flakes and maintains follicle health. Opt for an oil with natural ingredients.
You can check my other blog.
- i am a passionate fashion model and blogger . i like to give advice to peoples about fashion grooming .
This platform is more focused on providing suggestion ideas about fashion such as:
5 improve your personality.
Latest Post by this Author
- Fashion and Grooming2020.12.30New Year party dresses – Outfits That Will Help You
- Dating & Relationship2020.10.07How Do You Get a Girl’s Number? |The Art of Dating
- Dating & Relationship2020.10.01How To Start Conversation With Girl On Social Media
- Fashion and Grooming2020.09.27Check Shirt Fashion | A Complete Guide To Wearing Checks