There is no prescriptive recipe that anyone can follow to build a successful company. But we can avoid some things to become successful entrepreneurs.
In this article, we will discuss the 7 Horrible mistakes you are making with entrepreneurs. Let’s begin
1. Your product does not have a market
Identify a market need before creating a solution. Building a product and then looking for a target customer is a recipe for disaster and zero revenue.
2. Your resources ran dry
Time and money are not infinite resources. Use them efficiently and wisely.
3. You are not working with the right people
Hiring brilliant people won’t get you anywhere if they can’t work well together build a team with complementary skills and prospectives.
4. You are outmatched
Don’t obsess over competitors but don’t ignore them either even if your product is superior a flawed user experience and sluggish time to market can kill your startup.
5. Your pricing model is flawed
Are you priced too high or too long? Find a sweet spot by learning why customers churn. They say the product does not justify it’s cost or complain about usability.
6. You are not user friendly
Just because you think it’s a great idea does not mean customers will love it listen to what customers tell you, won’t assume anything.
7. Your marketing efforts fall flat
A great product is meaningless if nobody knows about it know your customer’s pain points and how to capture and keep their attention.
I hope this is helpful for you , Thank you
You can also read my other blogs…
- I am not what has happened to me, I am what I choose to become. I create my own sunshine. Learning something new is an adventure for me. I like to explore new things. Because failure or success doesn’t define me. My attempt does.