- velvet collar. peak lapel collar or shawl collar.
- collar covered with the same fabric as the jacket button and buttons at the cuffs.
- pockets of tuxedo should be cut without flaps.
- fastened on one button.
- french shirt cuff, fastened with cufflinks.
- shirt pique.
- jewellery buttons or a covered placket.
- velvet stripe on the trousers.
- trousers without turnups.
- color tuxedo black or midnight blue.
- wear black, tied bowtie.
- try braces with tuxedo.
- always wear a cummerbund or a tuxedo vest.
- tuxedo should be worn with black polished oxfords or formal pumps.
So, guys this is the right way to wear a tuxedo.
i hope you like this blog. please share and follow us on instagram. click on bell icon for more fashion
some other fashion blog.
i am a passionate fashion model and blogger . i like to give advice to peoples about fashion grooming .
This platform is more focused on providing suggestion ideas about fashion such as:
5 improve your personality.
Latest Post by this Author
- Dating & RelationshipMay 2, 2021How To Be Happy In A Relationship : Happy Relationship guide
- Dating & RelationshipApril 2, 2021ATTRACTIVE CONVERSATION | HOW TO DO ATTRACTIVE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR GIRL.
- Fashion and GroomingDecember 30, 2020New Year party dresses – Outfits That Will Help You
- Dating & RelationshipOctober 7, 2020How Do You Get a Girl’s Number? |The Art of Dating