These 5 Things that indicate India will prepare Coronavirus Vaccine by August. Indian Council of Medical Research ( ICMR ) Cheif Dr. Balram Bhargava might have been criticized recently and giving the deadline 15th August for the launching Coronavirus ( COVID 19 ) vaccine.
India’s top health agency and experts have reported that the country has coronavirus vaccine ready till the date of August.
Cheif Dr. Balram Bhargava’s order came as a surprise that Vaccine Would be ready at the time of Independence day.
And Scientific community has stressed that how vaccines will ready in this short period. Experts also say that the vaccines could not be ready this year.
Can India get the coronavirus vaccine by August? What will India get freedom from coronavirus this independence day?
Here you will get to know those which 5 Things that indicate India will prepare Coronavirus Vaccine by August
1. Bharat Biotech
Bharat Biotech is working on Vaccine and they will try full to achieve this target. The final outcome depends on clinical trials.
The release target set by the ICMR for Covaxin has been troll by many experts and scientists.
Bharat Biotech already produces many vaccines for many viruses like rotavirus, hepatitis, etc.
2. Working Day and Night
“We are all working day and night to achieve this deadline and launch the vaccine this month August 2020.
Vaccine development takes place in these phases of clinical trials,
if coronavirus vaccine candidates have produces antibodies and no side effects of the vaccine .
For Example – If in first phase clinical trial show that the vaccine is not adequately safe for patients, then the Second phase cannot go ahead and the vaccine must be discarded.
3. Clinical trials are going on
- Phase 1 – Trial was conducted because they check either any side effects or any adverse harmful reactions.
- Phase 2 – It would be check that vaccines have a measurable quantity of protective antibodies are produced by the immune system or not.
Details of these trials –
ICMR Clinic Trial Registry this describes how 1125 volunteers will be recruited and the volunteers are divided into appropriate groups.
With some getting the actual vaccine and keeping 14 days apart from others.
Those tests are expected to follow up at different stages 7 days, 28 days, 104 days, and 196 days. It is not clear if phase 3.
- Phase 3 – They will follow this or depending on phase -2, be co-terminus.
You can check at – ICMR
4. What is COVAXIN?
Covaxin is a vaccine candidate that has developed by the BBIL in collaboration with the National Institute of Virology ( NIV ) for the treatment of infected COVID 19 patients.
According to releases, clinical trials of infected patients in Phase 1 and Phase 2 from the covaxin.
12 Institutes have selected for ICMR where the clinical trial will take place.
5. Protect yourself from coronavirus
- You have to maintain minimum 1 meter 3( feet ) distance from others.
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Wash your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, noses, and mouths.
I hope this is helpful for you. Thank you
- I am not what has happened to me, I am what I choose to become. I create my own sunshine. Learning something new is an adventure for me. I like to explore new things. Because failure or success doesn’t define me. My attempt does.