Not a member, go to author registration
1. How to become an author?
- To become an author fill the author registration form.
- After that, our team will process your request and you will receive a confirmation mail with login details.
- Now, you can log in to the website and start creating your own post.
2. How to write a basic post?
- Visit FRONTEND SUBMISSION page or click Create button on website.
- Click on the story to start writing your post.
- Now, add your favorite topic in title box and describe the body of blog post in rich text editor.
- You can also insert non copyright images to the blog post from these websites for free – Pixabay, Unsplash, pexels, etc.
- Once you are done with writing the content of the post.
- Choose a suitable category and insert some tags for your blog post.
- After finishing your blog, you should click on “save draft” to save the blog post. You can also check your post by clicking on “preview” button.
- Finally you can click on “submit for review” for further processing.
- Your blog will be published after passing through review process.
- You can anytime check your post submission status on you profile page.
3. Some important rules, to create a post
- Make your blog posts unique. Don’t copy any content from another website.
- The Thumbnail image should be less than 50kb.
- The dimension of all images should be 623×350.
- You can reduce the size and manage the dimension with this free Caesium Image Compressor.
4. Why Image or media size matters for a post?
- A web page contains both content and images, and heavy images can make a web page heavier.
- So reducing the size of the images before uploading is a good practice. It speeds up the website.
- By keeping all images optimized and light weight, it helps improving site speed and provides an excellent user experience to visitors.
- Site speed is a huge ranking factor as suggested by google webmasters.
- By maintaining all images of the same size, the website can better align all of the content without distorting the UI.
5. Why SEO is important for the website?
SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) is the process of getting traffic from the free organic, unpaid section, or natural search results on search engines. It helps the website to stay higher in search results and gain more visibility online.
6. Why writing is important for you?
- Increase career opportunities
- Develops thought processes
- Gain blogging experience
- Broadens knowledge
- Widens Vocabulary
- Increase Productivity
- Uses imagination
- Improves social connection